You never reach the truth until you search it out.
-IFMSA-Egypt is a non-profitable and non-political student-run comanization, promoting its aim to create awareness on global health issues through its Standing Committees, Projects and activities.
-IFMSA-Egypt has been running for more than 40 years now, the comanization has successfully comanized many projects and exchange programs, being one of the most active members of IFMSA in the region and globally.
Dear Medical students worldwide,
After five marvelous winter camps enriched IFMSA-Egypt ideas and showed its real core, this year we decided on the 6th winter camp with a hot topic in Egypt and worldwide, we chose the title of “Research it out”.
Research as a topic is flourishing these days all over the globe and specially in Egypt, as it is the main road for a brighter future. IFMSA-Egypt sees that it has a role in enlighten medical students mind and make them ready for a world where research is the only way.
Venue: Pyramids Park Resort
(previously Intercontinental Pyramids park resort)
The resort is a 5 star international standard hotel and is less than 40 minutes from Cairo International airport. It is located in a unique location, with a quiet and peaceful surrounding and within a short distance to the Great Giza Pyramids.
The Hotel facilities include a swimming pool, Health Club which has sections for a GYM, a Sauna and Steam bath alongside with football, tennis and basketball courts.
– The Pre-Winter Camp: 6th – 8th of February 2016.
– The winter camp: 8th -11th of February 2016.
5 Parallel workshops will be conducted aiming for capacity building and tackling many issues facing the medical field nowadays. And of course a session related to our theme event.
– Research workshop
– Climate change workshop
– Health systems workshop
– Training new trainers
– Projects workshop
The Winter Camp agenda includes trainings, sessions and activities to discuss the most important heath issues in Egypt and worldwide.
Accommodation & Boarding:
– Accommodation will be provided in triple rooms or suites holding 4 persons.
– Boarding will be on half board basis; daily breakfast and dinner will be provided at the hotel restaurants
– Light snacks, tea and coffee will be provided by the Organizing Committee.
Because fun never ends in our events, we assure you a tremendous program. Stay tuned to know the true meaning of “to socialize” with a lot of activities and events.
– Pre winter camp: 55 Euros.
– Winter camp: 65 euros.
– For the registration of Egyptian Medical Students & IFMSA members, visit our website: http://
– For IFMSA-Egypt members, please refer to your LCs Presidents for registration and payment process.
For any inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact the OC at : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting for you 😉